Informatii privind siguranta datelor clientilor
KAVSAN RETAIL RO INFORMATION ABOUT PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Our company known with GREYDER brand takes security measures at the highest level possible for the purpose of ensuring that your personal data are collected, stored and shared in accordance with the law, and protecting confidentiality of such data.
Our objective is to provide you with the most transparent information about methods of collecting your personal data, objectives of processing, persons who are disclosed such data, legal grounds and your rights, in accordance with Article 10 under “Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698” and to your satisfaction.
a) Data Controller
Pursuant to Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“Law No. 6698”), your personal data may be collected and processed by KAVSAN RETAIL RO (“GREYDER”) based on the scope described below.
b) The Purpose of Processing Personal Data
GREYDER may collect personal data in categories such as identification details, contact information, customer details, customer transaction details, transactional security information, legal process and compliance information from parties such as customers, employees, potential customers, prospective employees, business partners and suppliers.
Your personal information collected may be processed for the purpose of:
- Offering GREYDER products and services to you; performing our obligations towards you; issuing records and documents; performing obligations to keep information, report, provide information, tax obligations and other obligations specified under national and international legislations;
- making special advertisements, campaigns and offering advantages and other benefits for the purpose of sales and marketing activities aimed at improving the quality of services and products;
- as a requirement of information processes, system infrastructure and information processing support services received, and establishing communication to provide information to you as required in connection with such products and services;
- conducting traffic measurement, statistical analysis, segmentation/ profiling and CRM activities within the scope of sales and marketing operations;
- measuring and improving customer satisfaction; complaint management; obtaining your opinions and inquiries about the new services and products; receiving your problem- error reports; and providing you information on products and services, complaints and inquiries;
- managing your online sales subscription; receiving your orders; completing your payment transactions; ensuring delivery of products through logistics collaboration with the 3rd persons; offering products and services that may be of your interest; online behavioural advertising and marketing; customer portfolio management; measuring and improving service quality; communication; optimization; inspection; risk management and control; promotion; analysis; determining fields of interests; scoring; profiling; sales; advertising; communication;
-comparative product and/or service offer; modelling; works and/or improvements related with existing or new products; using in all products and services that will be offered to you within the applicable legislation and law that regulates activities specified in articles of association of GREYDER which serve as a reason for disclosure of your personal data to GREYDER;
- performing information keeping, reporting, informing obligations imposed by official authorities; comply with the requirements under agreements and perform obligations applicable to GREYDER in connection with benefiting from these services;
- managing financial operations, communication, market research and social responsibility activities, procurement operations (request, proposal, evaluation, purchase order, budgeting, agreement), internal system and application management operations, legal operations conducted by GREYDER in parallel with determining and implementing commercial and business strategies of GREYDER;
- process, evaluate and respond to inquiries received from official authorities or you;
in accordance with data processing conditions and objectives described under articles 5 and 6 under the Law No. 6698.
c) Potential Recipients and Purpose of Transferring the Processed Personal Data
Provided always that it shall be limited with meeting the objectives described above, your personal data collected may be transferred to:
- business partners, shareholders, subsidiaries of GREYDER;
- real and legal persons permitted under Turkish Commercial Code, Code of Obligations and provisions of other applicable legislation;
- legally authorized public authorities and agencies, administrative authorities and official authorities;
- companies and subsidiaries abroad;
- real or legal persons that serve as service provider for the purpose of product/ service comparison, analysis, evaluation, advertisement and performance of the aforementioned objectives, program partner organizations and institutions, organizations contracted for sending notifications to customers; courier companies delivering orders placed in our online store, in accordance with the conditions and objectives of processing personal data as described under articles 8 and 9 of the Law No. 6698.
d) Method and Legal Grounds of Collecting Personal Data
GREYDER collects your personal data through platforms such as our stores, internet site and mobile application, call centres, social media accounts verbally, in writing or in digital environment or through channels that may be established/ created in the future, for the
purposes described above and performing the agreement, in accordance with the applicable legislation.
e) Rights of Data Subject as Described in Article 11 of the Law No. 6698
Your inquiries related with your rights you have as data subject shall be responded in the shortest time possible and in any case, within thirty days depending on the nature of inquiry provided that such inquiries are communicated through methods described below. No fee shall be collected up to ten pages in connection with the response. Processing fee of TRY 1 shall be collected for each page above ten pages. In case application is responded using a media such as CD, flash memory, etc., fee chargeable by our company shall not exceed the cost of such media device.
Accordingly, data subjects are entitled to:
· Get information as to whether personal data are processed or not;
· Get information on the extent of processing if data are processes;
· Get information on the purpose of processing personal data and as to whether they were used in accordance with the purpose;
· Get information on local and foreign third parties who were transferred personal data;
· Request correction in case your personal data are processed in an incomplete or inaccurate manner and request notification of such corrections to the third persons who received your personal data;
· Request deletion or destruction of personal data in case reasons requiring processing thereof become invalid following the processing of the data in accordance with Privacy Law No. 6698 and provisions of other applicable legislation, and require notification of the same to the third persons who received your personal data;
· File objection against unfavourable results obtained through analysis using automatic systems only;
· Claim compensation of losses and damages that may arise from illegal processing of personal data.
You can communicate your request for exercising the aforementioned rights in Turkish and in writing or by using registered electronic mail (KEP) address, secure electronic signature, mobile signature or electronic mail address previously notified to GREYDER and recorded in our system, in accordance with paragraph 1, article 13 of the Law No. 6698 and Communique dated 10.03.2018 on Procedures and Principles of Filing an Application to Data Controller. GREYDER reserves right to verify your identification details before responding.
It is mandatory for your application to contain:
a) Your name, surname and signature if the application is in writing;
b) your residential address or business address for notification purposes;
c) If any, electronic mail address, telephone and fax numbers for notification purposes;
d) Subject matter of the inquiry
and if any, documents and information related with subject matter should also be enclosed to application.
You can send your applications via e-mail to the e-mail address at firstname.lastname@example.org.